# Welfare support
The Welfare team are here to provide students with a confidential service offering advice, support and guidance with support given for all issues, where appropriate, not restricted to academic related issues.
# We can help with
The Welfare team are often the first point of contact for all new referrals into Health and Wellbeing and can offer support with various issues including:
- Unwanted teasing, intimidation, threats, harassment or bullying
- Personal issues
- Family upheaval
- Relationship breakdown
- Support after an unwanted sexual incident
- Problems with workload (non academic)
- Exam support
- Maternity related issues
- Key contact for Care Leavers
- Liaising with University staff on your behalf
- Public health issues (such as meningitis, swine flu)
- And much more!
The Welfare Team liaise with faculties in order to offer you the best possible support where appropriate. We also work closely with other support services inside and outside the University and are always happy to be the first port of call.
# Contacts and booking an appointment
The Welfare Team offer support to students throughout the year via email, telephone or online appointments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. The Customer Services team in Wroclaw can also provide you with assistance in contacting the welfare team and other services, if required.