# Talent Team
The Talent Team aims to provide you with professional careers and employability support throughout your journey with us. Not only do we aim to guide you towards a successful graduate life, but we also aim to serve your individual needs and aspirations by providing the right kind of careers support, from enrolment, to graduation and beyond.
The Talent Team looks after all activities related to support, career development and advice, employer engagement, and core skills development.
Below are some of the ways in which the team can help:
- proactive, personalised engagement and support through one-to-one appointments
- Handshake – a personalised, online environment to engage with career enhancing activities and resources with our professionally qualified team
- support with CV writing and job application processes
- advice and guidance on UK and international internship options available, with support throughout the process
- course-embedded employability skills, including employer input where appropriate
- specialist support up to 24 months from graduation
To contact the Talent Team directly, please email email@example.com. To find out more, visit the Talent Team pages on the Student Portal (opens new window)
Handshake is a new online careers and employability portal (opens new window) where students can connect with the Talent Team. Logging in will give access to a wide range of careers and employability support, as well as helping to book career development appointments with our professional team. Get help with:
- building a career profile
- personalised support to develop a career path
- applying for internships and graduate job vacancies
- Booking onto networking and careers events
# The Teams
The Talent Team is made up of three specialist units, all best placed to help with individual needs and support.
# Student Talent Team
The Student Talent team focus on supporting students to develop core skills and gain exposure to employers through internships and live projects.
# Graduate Talent Team
The Graduate Talent Team aims to ensure a breadth of career opportunities are available. Through individual appointments the team aims to support students to develop a personal career plan that reflects their aspirations upon graduation and beyond.
# Business Development Team
The Business Development team is the outward facing unit. The team focuses on working with employers to identify and secure internships, graduate jobs and other engagement including guest speakers, company visits, and more.