# Student Funding
Coventry University’s Student Funding Office can provide professional, impartial and confidential advice to help students resolve financial issues. If you find yourself in financial difficulty or need further information and guidance then staff in the Student Funding Office will help you identify any funding that may be available.
# Services provided
The Student Funding Office can:
- assist current and prospective students with all funding related enquiries face-to-face, telephone or by email
- assess and process applications for new and existing scholarships
- make payments to EU students via the International Office for the UG/PG scholarship schemes
- assess eligible students for the University Hardship/Emergency Fund
- administer small emergency loans to UK students
- manage payments for new and existing PHD Studentships
- assess students for other small funds and administer payment
- complete all Coventry University student payment runs on a weekly basis.
# Opening hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
# Contact details
The Student Funding Office can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 2040 or can be emailed with any queries that you may have. Additional advice and support can be found on the Fees and Finance (opens new window) University webpage.