Registry is the administrative hub of the University and we oversee a wide range of aspects of your academic and student life. We are responsible for:
- Governing students' compliance with the academic regulations
- Managing your student journey - from enrolment to graduation
- Making sure that administrative processes are accessible to you and helping you to follow them correctly
- Maintaining quality and academic standards
Below are some of the key areas that we can help you with. Please read the information and email us if you need help.
# Academic Regulations and your course programme
- Academic and General Regulations Find out what the rules and regulations are for all students at Coventry University and CU Group.
- Student Handbook Find out everything you need to know about studying at Coventry University and CU Group, including what is expected of you.
- Programme Specifications Find detailed information about your course structure and content.
- Module Information Directory (MID) Check here for a full list of modules available to you at each stage of your course.
# Our expectations of you (and what happens if misconduct is reported)
- Academic misconduct (Plagiarism)
- Disciplinary Procedures
- Report Harassment Get help reporting any unwanted behaviour or harassment.
# Changes to your program, withdrawals, assessments and results
- Leaving or changing your programme
- Extensions and Deferrals
- Understanding your results
- External Examiner Reports
- Academic Appeals
- Tier 4 international student support