Registry is the administrative hub of the University and we oversee a wide range of aspects of your academic and student life. We are responsible for:
- Governing students' compliance with the academic regulations
- Managing your student journey - from enrolment to graduation
- Making sure that administrative processes are accessible to you and helping you to follow them correctly
- Maintaining quality and academic standards
Below are some of the key areas that we can help you with. Please read the information and email us if you need help or visit our Student Portal page (opens new window) to find out more about our service.
# Academic Regulations and your course programme
- Academic and General Regulations: Find out what the rules and regulations are for all students at Coventry University and CU Group.
- Student Handbooks: Find out everything you need to know about studying at Coventry University and CU Group, including what is expected of you.
- Programme Specifications: Find detailed information about your course structure and content.
- Module Information: (For specific module information, please contact your tutor directly).
# Our expectations of you (and what happens if misconduct is reported)
- Academic misconduct (Plagiarism)
- Disciplinary Procedures
# Changes to your program, withdrawals, assessments and results
- Leaving or changing your course. (Email us for advice)
- Extensions and Deferrals
- Understanding your results
- Academic Appeals (opens new window)
- Tier 4 international student support
# Conciliation and complaints
If you have any concerns or are unhappy with aspects of your course, we have staff who are trained to listen to you impartially and help you resolve any issues in an informal setting through our conciliation scheme (opens new window).
Go to our Student Portal page (opens new window) to find out more about our services.