The Library has a substantial range of resources, both electronic and print, to help you study and prepare for assessments. Our study environments include individual and group study spaces (for collaborative work), and a dedicated focused study room (for quiet study).
# We can support you with:
- Computers, internet access and printing
- Laptops (that you can loan from us)
- Access to copies of essential and recommended reading (plus over 400,000 eBooks and journals)
- Information skills sessions
- Finding books and resources
- Focused study area
- Booking 1-to-1 sessions with a librarian (including research using e-books, journals, and databases, and using institutional referencing styles)
- Booking 1-to-1 support with academic writing and digital skills
- Referencing help.
# Get more information
To find out more about how we can help you, please visit our home page (opens new window) on the CU Scarborough website.
Please note that the CU Scarborough building is card-access only from 5pm onwards. The library is available for self-service any time during the building opening hours but is only staffed from 8:30am - 5pm on weekdays).