# Library (Greenwich)
The Library has a wide range of resources, both electronic and print, to help you study and prepare for assessments.
# PC access, essential reading and resources
Our team will help you make the most of the library.
- Computers and access to the internet
- Laptops (that you can loan from us)
- Access to copies of essential and recommended reading plus hundreds of thousands of e-books and millions of e-articles from over 180,000 journals, all accessible from home
- Information skills sessions
- Help finding books and resources
- Appointments for one-to-one sessions with a librarian (learning how to use journals, databases, referencing and search techniques) • Computers and access to the internet
# Access our expert Academic Writing Service
Speak to our specialised team for advice and practical help on your academic writing.
# Get more information
To find out more about how we can help you, visit the Library website (opens new window).
Last updated: 01/02/2023, 15:41:05