# Library (Greenwich)
The Library has a wide range of resources, both electronic and print, to help you study and prepare for assessments.
# We can support you with:
• Computers and access to the internet
• Laptops (that you can loan from us)
• Access to copies of essential and recommended reading (plus over 115,000 eBooks)
• Information skills sessions
• Help finding books and resources
• Apppointments for one-to-one sessions with a librarian (learning how to use journals, databases, referencing and search techniques)
# Talk to someone online
To avoid travelling onto campus, you can talk to someone online (Mon-Fri, 08:30-18:30; Sat, 08:30-17:00). Go to live chat.
# Access our expert Academic Learning Services
Speak to our specialised teams for advice and practical help on your academic writing and IT skills.
# Get more information
To find out more about how we can help you, please visit our home page on the CU London website.