# Library (Greenwich)
The Library has a wide range of resources, both electronic and print, to help you study and prepare for assessments.
We have had to make some changes to how we operate to ensure our spaces are as safe as possible. To enter the Library we would prefer you to pre-book a study space (opens new window). Just select the blue book a space button under 'Greenwich' on the left-hand side of the screen. The number of spaces will be limited in order for us to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
# We can support you with:
• Computers and access to the internet
• Laptops (that you can loan from us)
• Access to copies of essential and recommended reading (plus over 115,000 eBooks)
• Information skills sessions
• Help finding books and resources
• Appointments for one-to-one sessions with a librarian (learning how to use journals, databases, referencing and search techniques)
# Access our expert Academic Learning Services
Speak to our specialised teams for advice and practical help on your academic writing and IT skills.
# Get more information
To find out more about how we can help you, please visit our home page (opens new window) on the CU London website.