# Library (Dagenham)
The Library has a wide range of resources, both electronic and print, to help you study and prepare for assessments.
# PC access, essential reading and resources
Our team will help you make the most of the library.
- Computers and access to the internet
- Laptops (that you can loan from us)
- Access to copies of essential and recommended reading (plus over 115,000 eBooks)
- Information skills sessions
- Help finding books and resources
- Appointments for one-to-one sessions with a librarian (learning how to use journals, databases, referencing and search techniques)
# Access our expert Academic Writing Service
Speak to our specialised team for advice and practical help on your academic writing and IT skills.
# Get more information
To find out more about how we can help you, please visit our home page (opens new window) on the CU London website.