The Library has a huge range of resources, both electronic and print, to help you study and prepare for assessments. Our study environments range from open spaces (for group work) to a dedicated, silent study room (for private study).
We have had to make some changes to how we operate to ensure our spaces are as safe as possible. To enter the Library we would prefer you to pre-book a study space (opens new window). Just choose the type of space you want to book and select one of the blue buttons on the right-hand side of the screen. The number of spaces will be limited in order for us to adhere to social distancing guidelines. You will be asked to show your booking confirmation or sign in on arrival
# We can support you with:
- Computers, internet access and printing
- Laptops (that you can loan from us)
- Access to copies of essential and recommended reading (plus over 115,000 eBooks and journals)
- Information skills sessions
- Finding books and resources
- Silent study area
- Booking 121 sessions with a librarian (covering research using e-books, journals, and databases)
- Booking support from the Academic Writing Service
# Get more information
To find out more about how we can help you, please visit our home page (opens new window) on the CU Coventry website.