The Library has a huge range of resources, both electronic and print, to help you study and prepare for assessments. Our study environments range from open spaces (for group work) to a dedicated, silent study room (for private study).
# We can support you with:
- Computers, internet access and printing
- Laptops (that you can loan from us)
- Access to copies of essential and recommended reading (plus over 115,000 eBooks and journals)
- Information skills sessions
- Finding books and resources
- Silent study area
- Booking 121 sessions with a librarian (covering research using e-books, journals, and databases)
- Booking support from the Academic Writing Service
# Get more information
To find out more about how we can help you, please visit our home page on the CU Coventry website.