# IT Services Tech Bar
The IT Service Tech Bar is located at University House (3rd floor, Library) and is the only place on campus to get face-to-face advice and support for IT issues.
The ITS Tech Bar is currently closed and will reopen on Monday 14th September. You will need to book an appointment before your visit to the Tech Bar.
# What we can help you with
IT Services and ITS Tech Bar can help you with:
- Password resets and general IT account queries.
- General IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online).
- Advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration.
- Information on Office 365 email system
- Advice on connecting to University WiFi service.
- Advice on using the FollowMe printing system.
- Open access PC availability advice
- Off campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.).
- Advice and support on the AppsAnyWhere service.
# Book an appointment
To avoid coming on to campus, you can ring the IT 024 7765 7777 phone support line (which is available 24/7), for support over the phone.
# Contact information
The IT Service Desk can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 7777, send us an email or find information on the Student Portal. You can follow the IT Service Desk via our Facebook and Twitter for tips and outage information.
To make sure that you can see someone in person, please book an appointment by sending us an email before your visit. Please indlude your name, student ID number and a brief outline of what you need support with.
To avoid coming on to campus, check the ITS online Service Desk portal. You might find the answer to your question without needing to book an appointment.