# IT Services Tech Bar
The IT Service Tech Bar is located at University House (3rd floor, Library) and is the only place on campus to get face-to-face advice and support for IT issues.
Due to the UK Government's decision to impose a lockdown in England, our campus is closed and our buildings will not open as planned until further notice. But our online IT Service Desk (opens new window) portal will operate as normal. Please use the IT Service Portal to make an appointment, report something that is broken or request something. Or Call 024 7765 7777, 24 hours a day.
# What we can help you with
IT Services and ITS Tech Bar can help you with:
- Password resets and general IT account queries.
- General IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online).
- Advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration.
- Information on Office 365 email system
- Advice on connecting to University WiFi service.
- Advice on using the FollowMe printing system.
- Open access PC availability advice
- Off campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.).
- Advice and support on the AppsAnyWhere service.
# Book an appointment
You can book an appointment to visit our onsite Tech Bar (opens new window). Appointments are currently suspended due to the COVID-19 National Lockdown.
# Contact information
The IT Service Desk can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 7777 or find information on the Student Portal (opens new window). You can follow the CU IT Service Desk via our Facebook (opens new window) and Twitter (opens new window) pages for tips and outage information.
Please check the Self-Help’ section on the ITS Service Desk portal (opens new window). You might find the answer to your question without the need to book an appointment.