# Digital Services
Digital Services is the central support department that provides all of the University's ICT services and facilities.
Do you have a quick IT Support question? Problems logging in or accessing systems? Apps that won’t behave? We can help!
# What we can help with
- general IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (for e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online)
- advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration
- information on Office 365 email system
- advice on connecting to the University wireless service
- advice on using the MyPrint printing system
- open access PC availability advice
- off campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.) and advice and support on the AppsAnywhere service.
# Digital Service Centre Portal
The Digital Service Centre Portal (opens new window) is the first point of contact to report all IT related issues. Check here first to see if you can find the answer to your question or report a fault.
# Digital Services Tech Bar (Library)
The Digital Service Centre is located within the Coventry University Library (opens new window) and is the only place on campus for face-to-face and telephone IT Support and advice.
You can visit the Tech Bar without an appointment Monday to Friday between 09:00–12:30 and 13:30–21:00, and also Saturday and Sunday from 10:00–16:00.
You can also book a timed face-to-face appointment with us in the Tech Bar every Monday to Friday between 09:00–12:30 via the Digital Service Centre Portal.
We’re closed for staff meetings between 15:00–16:00 on Wednesdays, and our Tech Bar is usually closed on Bank Holidays and between Christmas and New Year.
You can also book timed callbacks from us via the Digital Service Centre Portal. Our weekday booking slots run from 00:00–21:00 (UK time) and 13:00 - 19:00 at weekends. Unfortunately, we don't offer appointments during Bank Holidays, but you can still contact us through our portal.
# ServiceNow Mobile App
The all new ServiceNow Now Mobile app (called 'Now Mobile') gives you the ServiceNow experience in your hands.
Follow this how to guide (opens new window) to download the app to your mobile device.
On the app you can:
- Raise support tickets with IT and get updates on them immediately
- Access the expansive knowledge base of support articles
- Book appointments with our IT support team
# Stay up-to-date on IT services
Find more information on the Digital Service Centre Portal (opens new window). You can follow the Digital Service Centre via our Facebook (opens new window) and Twitter (opens new window) for tips and outage information.