# Digital Services
Digital Services is the central support department that provides all the University's ICT services and facilities.
Do you have a quick IT Support question? Problems logging in or accessing systems? Apps that won’t behave? We can help! From Monday 17th – Friday 21st, we’ll be joining our friends at The Hub’s Information Point to offer advice and answer your IT questions.
You won’t need an appointment – just come along and see us between 8 am and 6 pm. We’ll help then and there, and if we can’t fix it, we’ll let you know what needs to happen next.
We’re open to everyone – students and staff colleagues – so pop along to our Digital Services Pop-Up Shop!
# Digital Service Centre Portal
The Digital Service Centre Portal (opens new window) is the first point of contact to report all IT related issues. Check here first to see if you can find the answer to your question or report a fault.
- Select Self Help and use the search bar to find an answer to your question.
- Select Raise a ticket to log an IT fault
- Select Make Appointment to arrange a time to talk to us
# Digital Services Tech Bar (Library)
The Digital Service Centre is located within the Coventry University Library and is the only place on campus for face-to-face and telephone IT Support and advice.
# What we can help with
- general IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (for e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online)
- advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration
- information on Office 365 email system
- advice on connecting to the University wireless service
- advice on using the MyPrint printing system
- open access PC availability advice
- off campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.) and advice and support on the AppsAnywhere service.
# ServiceNow Mobile App
The all new ServiceNow Now Mobile app (called 'Now Mobile') gives you the ServiceNow experience in your hands.
Follow this how to guide (opens new window) to download the app to your mobile device.
On the app you can:
- Raise support tickets with IT and get updates on them immediately
- Access the expansive knowledge base of support articles
- Book appointments with our IT support team
# Opening hours
The Digital Service Centre Tech Bar (Coventry University Library) is bookable and open:
Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 17:00.
Bookable phone appointments are open:
Monday to Friday: 00:00 - 22:00.
The Digital Service Centre phone support line is available 24/7. These opening hours are intended as a guide and may be subject to change.
Please note, the Service Centre is closed on Christmas Day.
# Contact information
The Digital Service Centre can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 7777, send us an or find more information on the Digital Service Centre Portal (opens new window). You can follow the Digital Service Centre via our Facebook (opens new window) and Twitter (opens new window) for tips and outage information.