# IT Services
IT Services (ITS) is the central support department that provides all of the University's ICT services and facilities.
# ITS Online Service Desk Portal
The ITS online Service Desk (opens new window) portal is the first point of contact to report all IT related issues. Check here first to see if you can find the answer to your question or report a fault.
- Select Self Help and use the search bar to find an answer to your question.
- Select Something Is Broken to log an IT fault
- Select Make Appointment to arrange a time to talk to us
# ITS Tech Bar (Library)
The IT Service Desk Tech Bar is located within the Coventry University Library and is the only place on campus for face-to-face and telephone IT Support and advice.
# What we can help with
- general IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (for e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online)
- advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration
- information on Office 365 email system
- advice on connecting to the University wireless service
- advice on using the FollowMe printing system
- open access PC availability advice
- off campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.) and advice and support on the AppsAnyWhere service.
# Opening hours
The IT Service Desk Tech Bar (Coventry University Library) is open:
Mon-Tues & Thu-Sun: 08:00-00:00; Wed: 08:30-00:00
The ITS Service Desk phone support line is available 24/7. These opening hours are intended as a guide and may be subject to change.
Please note, the Service Desk is closed on Christmas Day.
# Contact information
The IT Service Desk can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 7777, send us an or find more information on the ITS online portal (opens new window). You can follow the IT Service Desk via our Facebook (opens new window) and Twitter (opens new window) for tips and outage information.