# IT Services
IT Services (ITS) is the central support department that provides all of the University's ICT services and facilities.
# What we can help you with
- Password resets and general IT account queries.
- General IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online).
- Advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration.
- Information on Office 365 email system
- Advice on connecting to University WiFi service.
- Advice on using the FollowMe printing system.
- Open access PC availability advice
- Off campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.).
- Advice and support on the AppsAnyWhere service.
# ITS Online Service Desk Portal
The ITS online Service Desk (opens new window) portal is the first point of contact to report all IT related issues. Check here first to see if you can find the answer to your question or report a fault.
# ITS Service Desk Telephone Support
The Coventry University London IT Service Desk phone support line is open Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00.
The Coventry University London ITS Service has a 24/7 'out of hours' phone service available every day except Christmas Day.
# ITS Tech Bar
The IT Service Tech Bar is located at University House (3rd floor, Library) and is the only location on campus for face-to-face advice and support. The Tech Bar is open Mon-Fri, 10:00-17:00. You can book an appointment to visit our onsite Tech Bar (opens new window).
Campus Closed Due to the UK Government's decision to impose a lockdown in England, our buildings will NOT open as planned until further notice. But our online IT Service Desk (opens new window) portal will operate as normal. Please use the IT Service Portal to make an appointment, report something that is broken or request something. Or Call 024 7765 7777, 24 hours a day.
# Contact information
The IT Service Desk can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 7777 or find information on the Student Portal (opens new window). You can follow the CU IT Service Desk via our Facebook (opens new window) and Twitter (opens new window) pages for tips and outage information.