# Digital Services
Digital Services (DS) is the central support department that provides all of the University's ICT services and facilities.
# What we can help you with
- Password resets and general IT account queries.
- General IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online).
- Advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration.
- Information on Office 365 email system
- Advice on connecting to University WiFi service.
- Advice on using the FollowMe printing system.
- Open access PC availability advice
- Off-campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.).
- Advice and support on the AppsAnyWhere service.
# Digital Service Centre Portal
The Digital Service Centre Portal (opens new window) is the first point of contact to report all IT-related issues. Check here first to see if you can find the answer to your question or report a fault.
# Digital Service Centre Telephone Support
The Coventry University London Digital Service Centre phone support line is open Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00.
The Coventry University London Digital Service Centre has a 24/7 'out of hours' phone service available every day except Christmas Day.
# Digital Service Centre
The Digital Service Centre is located in University House (3rd floor, Library) and is the only location on campus for face-to-face advice and support. The Tech Bar is open Mon-Fri, 10:00-17:00. You can book an appointment to visit our onsite Tech Bar (opens new window).
# Contact information
The IT Service Desk can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 7777 or find information on the Student Portal (opens new window). You can follow the CU IT Service Desk via our Facebook (opens new window) and Twitter (opens new window) pages for tips and outage information.