# IT Services
IT Services (ITS) is the central support department that provides all of the University's ICT services and facilities.
# What we can help you with
- Password resets and general IT account queries.
- General IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online).
- Advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration.
- Information on Office 365 email system
- Advice on connecting to University WiFi service.
- Advice on using the FollowMe printing system.
- Open access PC availability advice
- Off campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.).
- Advice and support on the AppsAnyWhere service.
# ITS Online Service Desk Portal
The ITS online Service Desk portal is the first point of contact to report all IT related issues. Check here first to see if you can find the answer to your question or report a fault.
# ITS Service Desk Telephone Support
The CU London campus IT Service Desk phone support line is open Mon-Fri, 09:00-18:00.
The Coventry University and CU Group ITS Service has a 24/7 'out of hours' phone service available every day except Christmas Day.
# ITS Tech Bar
The ITS Tech Bar is currently closed and will reopen on Monday 14th September (09:00 - 18:00).
# Contact information
The IT Service Desk can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 7777, send us an email or find information on the Student Portal. You can follow the IT Service Desk via our Facebook and Twitter for tips and outage information.