# International Office
Here at Coventry University, we realise that moving to a different country can be a difficult time for students. The International Office, based in the Student Centre, are here to assist you with any issues or support that you may require.
# Three teams – One service
The International Office has three teams which work closely together to provide a single, coherent, service for you providing support before, during and after study. They are:
- Welfare – advice and support
- Admissions – process applications
- International Officers – represent the University overseas
# How these teams can help
The International Office offers assistance on all manner of issues including:
- welfare issues e.g. personal/family concerns/accommodation
- immigration questions (extending visas, bringing visitors and family visiting students in the UK, general queries, problems with your Visa)
- finance e.g. problems with paying tuition fees/accommodation debt
- trips/social events
- working in the UK (applying for a national insurance number, working part time during studies and working in the UK after studies)
- along with general queries (life and studying in the UK, British Culture, how to cope with homesickness)
and much more.
# Contact details
As you should only be advised by the International Student Support Team who are qualified to give advice, you can visit our offices between 09:00-17:00, Monday and Friday. You can also contact us on 024 7765 2155, email us or visit our webpage for further information.