The Disabilities Team are part of the Health and Wellbeing department and are located on the 2nd floor of TheHub (accessible via the Jordan Well entrance). We share the Health and Wellbeing space with Welfare, Counselling, Mental Health support and the Coventry University Medical Centre.
# Who we support
We provide individualised advice and guidance from the application stage to graduation for students with disabilities, Autism, specific learning differences and long-term health conditions. We also provide signposting information on gaining an assessment for specific learning differences such as Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia. More information for current students is available on the Student Portal (opens new window).
# How we can assist you
We can discuss your individual support needs and identify any reasonable adjustments that you may need. Possible adjustments could include:
- Individual exam arrangements (there is a deadline to apply and more information can be found under Exam Support on the Disability Team page (opens new window)
- Access to study skills tuition
- Information about assistive technology
- Access to mentoring
- Having lecture materials ahead of sessions
- Alternative formats
- Communicating your support needs with the course team
- Support with applying for the Disabled Students’ Allowance
- Equipment loan using our online booking system (opens new window)
- Lift access
- Support with requesting adaptions to accommodation
# Campus Accessibility
For more information about access on campus please search our information on Coventry University | AccessAble (opens new window).
# Booking an appointment
Appointments are bookable online with the team, Monday through to Friday and can be face-to-face, or via Microsoft teams. To book an appointment, go to the bookings webpage (opens new window).
Sign in using your university username and password; select the Book by category tab and select a Welfare appointment.
# Contact us
*Please note that, due to availability, the Health and Wellbeing 'administrate service' monitor the phone lines