# Digital Services
Digital Services is the central support department that provides all the University's ICT services and facilities.
Do you have an IT Support question? Problems logging in or accessing systems? Apps that won’t behave? We can help! Go to www.coventry.ac.uk/digitalservices, where you can search for an answer to your issue or ask a question of Felix, our digital assistant, by clicking ‘Felix’ or the speech bubble icon on the bottom-right-hand corner. You can also book an appointment to see or speak to us.
Common issues are listed in this article (opens new window) (opens new window)on the digital service centre portal. It should help guide you through your first steps when navigating Coventry University systems.
# Digital Service Centre Portal
The Digital Service Centre Portal (opens new window) is the first point of contact to report all IT related issues. Check here first to see if you can find the answer to your question or report a fault.
- Select Self Help and use the search bar to find an answer to your question.
- Select Raise a ticket to log an IT fault
- Select Make Appointment to arrange a time to talk to us
# What we can help with
- general IT advice and troubleshooting; general learning systems queries (for e.g. Aula, Turnitin, Echo 360 and Bristol Survey Online)
- advice on University and personal laptop and mobile phone configuration
- information on Office 365 email system
- advice on connecting to the University wireless service
- advice on using the MyPrint printing system
- open-access PC availability advice
- off-campus access information and instruction (Remote Desktop system, VPN and University webpages etc.) and advice and support on the AppsAnywhere service.
# ServiceNow Mobile App
The all-new ServiceNow Now Mobile app (called 'Now Mobile') gives you the ServiceNow experience in your hands.
Follow this how-to guide (opens new window) to download the app to your mobile device.
On the app you can:
- Raise support tickets with IT and get updates on them immediately
- Access the expansive knowledge base of support articles
- Book appointments with our IT support team
# Contact information
The Digital Service Centre can be contacted by telephone on 024 7765 7777, send us an or find more information on the Digital Service Centre Portal (opens new window). You can follow the Digital Service Centre via our Facebook (opens new window), Twitter (opens new window) and Instagram (opens new window) for tips and outage information.