# Centre for Academic Writing
Coventry University’s Centre for Academic Writing (CAW) can provide you with guidance on your writing throughout your undergraduate and post-graduate studies.
# Become a confident writer
CAW will support you to become a confident writer through:
- One-to-one writing tutorials (online via the Coventry Online Writing Lab (COWL)
- Workshops on common writing topics
- ‘Single Question’ drop-in sessions
- Self-study writing guidance
- 3rd Year dissertation active writing sessions
- Dissertation and final year project writing support
- Thesis writing support
# Book a session with an Academic Writing Tutor
To book a writing tutorial or workshop, go to our online booking page (opens new window).
# Single question drop-in sessions
CAW’s popular Single Question Drop-in Service has been expanded this year. Academic Writing Tutors are on hand to respond to a wide range of students’ writing queries. Go to the student portal (opens new window) to find a full list of sessions that are available.
# Academic Writing Month
Throughout November, in celebration of Academic Writing Month (AcWrMo), CAW has organised a full menu of writing development activities and workshops, including CAW’s Academic Writing Themed Week for PGRs.