# Academic Writing Service (Greenwich)
We are dedicated to helping you achieve your full academic potential by offering practical support and guidance with academic writing and English language. We are here for you throughout your student journey - from the beginning of your course through to the end. Whether you are struggling with academic writing and English language in general or with a specific assignment, please contact us and we will help you.
# How we can help you
- Advice and comments on written work via email
- 1-to-1 tutorials in person or via Microsoft Teams
# Get specialised support from an academic writing developer
An academic writing developer will:
- listen to what you have to say about your writing and work with you to provide guidance
- find ways to help you understand your assignment brief better, including how to write in particular genres
- advise you on how to make a plan for your research
- give you methods to organise your ideas and develop them
- analyse your writing to help you improve the way you structure and argue, and identify patterns of grammatical error
- offer strategies for revising and editing your assignment and developing your writing skills
# Book an appointment
To book an appointment with an academic tutor, fill in this form (opens new window) on the AWS home page.
# Get more information
Go to our home page (opens new window) on the library website.