# Next steps when you feel unwell
Do not come onto campus or attend face-to-face sessions if you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 or are generally feeling unwell.
# Report symptoms of COVID-19
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature
- new, continuous cough
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you have at least one of these symptoms, you should:
- Stay at home in your accomodation
- Let us know you are self-isolating using the University's COVID-19 Reporting Form (opens new window)
- Get a COVID-19 Test - information is available on the NFZ website (opens new window).
If you have any queries related to COVID-19, please contact Customer Services.
Do not wait until your test results have been received before completing the COVID-19 Reporting Form. It will help us check if other people on campus may have been exposed and if any areas of campus need to be sterilised.
# Supporting Links and information:
- Polish Government site on self-quarantine (opens new window)
- Polish Government site relating to COVID-19 rules and regulations (opens new window)
- List of Epidemiological Stations (opens new window)
- List of hospitals by voivodship who have an infection disease ward (opens new window)
- COVID-19 and medical help can be found on Wrocław branch of the National Health Fund (opens new window)
- 24/7 NFZ COVID-19 NFZ Support Line (opens new window) – 800-190-590. From abroad - +48 22 125 66 00, for English please press 6.