Help centre

# Replace your ID card

You'll need your ID card to get access to campus buildings, use printers and to register your attendance. If you've lost it or it's damaged, here's how you can get a replacement.


Sometimes ID cards are also called Phoenix cards

# Check if your lost ID card has been handed in

All lost ID cards are collected at the HUB InfoPoint. Go and ask to see if yours has been handed in. (If you find an ID card, you can hand it in at any InfoPoint)

# Fill in the application form

Lost, stolen or damaged student ID cards can be replaced at a cost of £10. You'll need your student ID number, personal details and a method for making payment online in order to fill in the online application form (opens new window).

# Take the receipt to an InfoPoint

On completion of payment, you will immediately receive a receipt by email. Present your receipt at the HUB InfoPoint and you will be able to collect your new card. You can show the email on your phone or print it out. You will not be able to pick up a card on behalf of someone else.

Last updated: 11/09/2021, 15:49:12