# Enrolment information
Enrolment is the formal process through which you join the University. You must have completed your online enrolment on or before Monday 27 September 2021.
You can view the most up to date enrolment information (opens new window) on the main website.
# Teaching and learning in September
From September 2021, we are planning, in line with government guidance, to deliver as much on-campus teaching as possible (opens new window). If you’re not able to attend campus, fully online routes will be offered for a significant number of our courses, where there are no specific requirements for on-campus activity.
Check the latest government guidance on entering the UK (opens new window).
# International students coming to the UK for Semester 1 in September 2021
This section is for you if you are an international student coming to the UK for Semester 1 in September 2021 on a Student Visa.
# The Enrolment process
In order complete your enrolment, you must:
- have met all of your offer conditions*
- have filled in your registration details on the Welcome Portal from Monday 16 August 2021
- Finish your enrolment and pay a minimum of £8,000 by Monday 27 September 2021. Please note that your payment should have been received and cleared by our finance department before this deadline.
# *Offer Conditions
- Pay a deposit of £4,000 Click this link for the payment methods (opens new window). (After this, you will be sent a unique link to our online Welcome Portal via email where you will need to complete some registration details.)
- Fill in your registration details This includes letting us know whether you intend to start your course online in your home country or travel to the UK.
- If you plan to travel, you will be asked to confirm the date of your travel plans when completing the registration on the Welcome Portal. Please do provide an estimated UK arrival date even if you do not have your travel plans fully confirmed yet. This information is crucial to providing you with your access to complete your enrolment as soon as you become eligible to do so.
- Please remember, to check the latest government guidance on entering the UK before planning your travel arrangements.
- If you plan to travel, your right to study documents will be checked remotely. If we need further documentation from you, we will contact you using the email address you provided with your application.
- Begin your induction Once you have completed your registration on the Welcome Portal, you can begin your induction and learning activities/materials through Aula.
- Pay a second instalment of £4,000 Once the document check has been completed, and you have paid your second instalment of £4,000 (total £8,000 which must have cleared in the University’s account), you will receive a link to complete your online enrolment. This will be sent to the email address that you provided with your application. Please be aware that international payments can take up to 10 working days to reach us, depending on what country it will be applied from. You must also include your Student ID so the Finance Team can verify this.
- Log on Log on to a computer to complete online enrolment.
Teaching will start online from Monday 13 September 2021 and you are required to start attending your online classes as soon as you are granted access to your course materials through Aula.
# Collect your BRP
Please check the latest advice for how to collect your BRP (opens new window) on our web page.
# Internationals student studying online
- Starting Semester 1 online in September 2021
- Coming to the UK for Semester 2 in January 2022
# Enrolment for EU students with Pre-Settled or Settled status
If you are an EU student with Pre-Settled or Settled status, please check our website (opens new window) for the latest information.
# Enrolment Home/UK students
Find out what you need to do before you arrive (opens new window) at university.