Help centre

# Apply for the Graduate Visa

The Graduate Visa allows all International students studying on a Student Visa to apply for jobs and work in the UK after they complete their studies.

# Work in the UK after you graduate

Eligible students who apply for the Graduate Visa will be able to:

  • Work in the UK for up to 2 years after graduation (or up to 3 years if you are a PhD student).
  • Work in any field in the UK, with no restriction on the type of work you do and no minimum salary.

To be eligible, students must complete their studies through a student visa before their visa expires. Therefore, this will be most attractive to alumni or third-year students.

# Find out more about the Graduate Visa

We have a dedicated page on the Student Portal (opens new window) for all students studying at Coventry University with a Student Visa. This page has more information on the Graduate Visa (opens new window).

Last updated: 05/10/2023, 09:42:33