Guide
WM: William Morris

# William Morris

This building began life in 1910 as a factory and has been named after the founder of the Morris car company who used this building as part of its engine production unit. It was converted for use by the University and is now occupied by our Faculty of Business and Law.

# Rooms in William Morris

WMB ##
Room ## on the basement of the William Morris building

WMG ##
Room ## on the ground floor of the William Morris building

WM1 ##
Room ## on the first floor of the William Morris building

WM2 ##
Room ## on the second floor of the William Morris building

WM3 ##
Room ## on the third floor of the William Morris building

WM4 ##
Room ## on the fourth floor of the William Morris building