# University House
Launched in 2010 and located in the centre of London’s financial district, just a short walk from Liverpool Street Station, Coventry University London is one of the largest providers of business-related degree courses in Europe.
Our achievements are a clear indication that the University is consistently delivering quality across a number of key areas, including student satisfaction, teaching and research quality, graduate job prospects, degree results achieved and more.
# Student Services Team
Coventry University London has a Student Services team that offers ongoing support to all of our students while they study here. Student Services can help you with:
- Student societies
- Police Registration
- UK Banking
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
- Advice for working in the UK during and after your studies
- National Insurance Number
- Oyster Cards
- National Health Services (NHS) and registering with a Doctor/GP
- Student ID Cards
- Tuition fees payment plans
- Referrals to other support services within the University
# Miscellaneous issues/problems
We have a range of helpful factsheets available to you at the Student Information Desk on the Third Floor at Coventry University London. If there are any issues which we have not covered please feel free to speak to any member of our Team.