Guide
CW: Charles Ward
Cope St, Coventry. CV1 5FD

# Charles Ward

Built in the 1950’s this building is used mainly by our Faculty of Health and Life Sciences. The building was named after a key figure for the University, who was a University Governor, and became Vice Chair of the Board of Governors in 1982.

# Rooms in Charles Ward

CWB ##
Room ## on the basement of the Charles Ward building

CWG ##
Room ## on the ground floor of the Charles Ward building

CW1 ##
Room ## on the first floor of the Charles Ward building

CW2 ##
Room ## on the second floor of the Charles Ward building